Rugby is looking for its next AR Cash Application Processor
We are looking for a strong Accounts Receivable Cash Application Processor to join our Wilsonville, OR team. The Accounts Receivable Cash Application Processor provides accurate and timely application of cash receipts and write offs. Works closely with the credit department team to maintain the integrity of customer accounts. This is an entry level position.
What You Will Do (Essential Functions):
- Cash posting to customer accounts: Daily
- Review, update, correct and post payments made by branches.
- Review and post wires and ACH
- Processing checks and/or cash
- Audit: Daily
- Using source documents such as remittance details reports audit deductions, and other transactions to properly balance customer accounts and general ledger postings.
- Adjustments: Daily
- Process, match documentation adjustments according to credit team instructions any debits/credits that are submitted.
- Miscellaneous, not limited to:
- Updating customer accounts with Non-Sufficient Funds debits.
- Processing Checks by Fax
- Process and post from various reports such as; Cash Drawer Balancing, Promise to Pay
- Assist with gathering documents for various audits
Who We Are Looking For (Education & Experience):
- High School Diploma
- 1-5 years of Accounts Receivable work experience, preferably cash posting
- Accounting knowledge of Credit/Debit posting
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Office Applications
- Strong Teamwork ethics
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong Multi-tasking skills
- Positive and Constructive attitude
- Accountable and Transparent
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
What’s in It for You:
- No nights or weekends – Monday thru Friday
- Competitive Medical – Dental – Vision
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Traditional & Roth
- Paid Time Off