Rugby is looking for its next Customer Service Administrator!
Looking for a place to join a dynamic team? Want to find a place where you can unlock your untapped potential?
- Self-starter with the ability to critically think and quickly build trust and credibility with Rugby Nation, and new & existing customers.
- Passionate and experienced individual to provide outstanding customer service to new and existing customers by phone or in person via counter sales as needed
- Energetic individual who actively manages ongoing customer communications and coordinating logistics in various projects and assignments
- Technology savvy, comfortable with social media and believes in continuous improvement with process and procedures.
- Solve problems and break down barriers, working alongside our managers to help realize Rugby’s goals.
We are looking for a strong Customer Service Administrator to join our team as we continue to rapidly grow our business. The position is accountable for organizing and promoting Rugby Architectural Building Products and services to existing and new customers.
Who We Are Looking For (Education & Experience):
- 1 – 2 years demonstrated previous experience in an administrative or customer service role
- Database management/spreadsheet skills – Microsoft Office Suite Intermediate skills preferred
- Analytical math skills
- Experience with inventory management
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Knowledgeable of Agility and CRM programs preferred
- Collaborative individual to work with team members and customers on all tasks required
- Strength in multi-tasking and handling multiple projects, assignments and accounts
- Creative thinker and possesses ability to resolve critical problems
What You Will Do (Essential Functions):
- Proactively stays informed of daily happenings and potential adjustments
- Create paperwork for truck routes and delivery tickets for next day’s delivery
- Develop processes, spreadsheets, and procedures to maximize productivity
- Process light manufacturing production information
- Provide customer service to new and existing customers via phone or in person via counter sales as needed
- Maintaining ongoing customer communications and coordinating logistics in various projects and assignments
- Answering customer inquiries and resolving customer complaints
- Establish and maintain excellent rapport with internal and external customers
- Creating and processing daily reports, resolving customer complaints, addressing questions and concerns, as well as ensuring customer orders are complete and accurate.
- Be able to use hands to operate a computer or other keyboard instrument.
- Movement from sitting to standing and walking a variety of distances frequently throughout the day
- Be able to lift and carry products from 5-20 lbs. weight to demonstrate features and functions to the customer.
- The functions of this position are usually performed in a climate-controlled office; however, the employee will occasionally have to go into the warehouse. On those occasions, they may be exposed to modest amounts of heat, dust, fumes and noise.
- Actively engage in Rugby Nation
What’s in It for You:
- No nights or weekends – Monday thru Friday
- Competitive Medical – Dental – Vision
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Traditional & Roth
- Paid Time Off