Rugby Architectural Building Products is growing. We are seeking a Countertop Fabricator. The Countertop Fabricator is responsible for fabrication of laminate counter tops. In addition, general warehouse duties of receiving, unloading and storing material delivered to the branch is also a function of the position. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Passionate and experienced individual with 1 – 2 years cabinet or woodworking experience, Laminate top experience, the ability to fabricate solid surfaces a plus
- Forklift experienced preferred and Lumber yard/warehouse experience a plus.
- Proficient and able to work safely with power tools.
- The ability to read and measure materials accurately.
- An individual who will be highly quality- minded in all job functions.
- Strength in multi-tasking and handling multiple projects and assignments
- A diverse candidate who is able to check and manage incoming product to verify material against receiving documents, noting and reporting any discrepancies or damage.
- A motivated employee who is able to communicate with customers and other branch employees to solve fabrication issues.
- Accommodating individual who is willing and able to locate and stage material for delivery by company truck or pickup by customers
What You Will Do:
- Fabrication of countertops at the branch with high quality and safe practices.
- Assist branch truck driver by loading and securing material in the truck in a manner that assures no damage in transit.
- Ensure that material loaded for delivery matches shipping documents and that the products are in good condition.
- Maintain warehouse in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Assist in taking inventory as required on a regular basis.
- Work safely, attend safety meetings and follow all safety procedures and policies.
- Be able to lift and carry products from 75-100 lbs. weight with a helper.
- The functions of this position may be exposed to modest amounts of heat, dust, fumes and noise.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of frequency and intensity in other physical activities such as reaching, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling and crouching.
- Must have good visual acuity, depth perception, color vision, and peripheral vision.
- The applicant will be required to work both inside and outside in extremes of cold, heat and humidity, depending on the season and location.
- Actively engage in Rugby Nation.
What’s in It for You:
- No nights or weekends – Monday thru Friday
- Competitive Medical – Dental – Vision
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Traditional & Roth
- Paid Time Off
- Great TEAM environment