Rugby Architectural Building Products is growing. We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative. The Inside Sales Representative aids in providing total customer satisfaction by the selling and promoting Rugby Architectural Building Products and services to existing and new customers. This position reports to the Branch Operations Manager or the Distribution Center Manager.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Passionate and experienced individual to provide outstanding customer service to new and existing customers by phone or in person via counter sales as needed
- Bilingual (Spanish & English) expertise preferred
- Energetic individual who actively manages ongoing customer communications and coordinating logistics in various projects and assignments
- Accommodating employee who successfully manages customer inquiries and resolves customer complaints
- Detailed individual who maintains proper inventory control of building materials located on-site to ensure prompt just-in-time delivery to local customers.
- Collaborative individual to work with team members and customers on all tasks required
- Strength in multi-tasking and handling multiple projects, assignments and accounts
- Creative thinker and possesses ability to resolve critical problems
What You Will Do:
- Complete all associated paperwork and routine progress reports as needed (purchase orders, bill of materials, return material authorizations, certificates of analysis, MSDS, etc.)
- Develop processes, spreadsheets, and procedures to maximize gross margin and optimize inventory levels
- Use hands to operate a computer or other keyboard instrument.
- Communicate with customers through inbound and outbound phone calls
- Maintain the traffic of inbound phone customers and ensure proper attention to every customer
- Analyze the requests and choices of every customer and suggest suitable products
- Offer/Suggest different alternatives to customers in their preferred choice of product
- Call up the prospective customers, explain details of the different products and services offered and convince them to buy the products
- Make efforts to achieve the short-term sales targets and improve goodwill of the organization
- Establish friendly relations with customers and maintain ongoing relations with the customers
- They manage a database of potential customers and contact them regularly
- They note down the suggestions and complaints made by the customers and report them to the branch manager
- Operate and Record details of every sales transaction in CRM software and ensure authentic information is available
- Impressive personality and ability to convince the clients by planning attractive quotations for them
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence.
- Move from sitting to standing and walking a variety of distances frequently throughout the day
- Be able to lift and carry products from 5-20 lbs weight to demonstrate features and functions to the customer.
- The functions of this position are usually performed in a climate-controlled office; however the candidate will occasionally have to go into the warehouse. On those occasions, they may be exposed to modest amounts of heat, dust, fumes and noise.
- Actively engage in Rugby Nation
- Experienced individual with 2+ years demonstrated in customer service and sales
- Agility and Microsoft Office experience and knowledge perferred
- Expertise in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems & software
What’s in It for You:
- No nights or weekends – Monday thru Friday
- Competitive Medical – Dental – Vision
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Traditional & Roth
- Paid Time Off
- Great TEAM environment